This summer sees the return of Glade Festival, and this time it’s bigger than ever. Spread across 14 stages, the organisers hope that their innovative take on sound and stage design will blow revellers away.
The line up for this year boasts over 200 acts, spread across 4 days and 14 stages. Acts such as EATS EVERYTHING, JIMMY EDGAR, RUSKO, SVEN VÄTH, VITALIC, MOSCA, DAEDELUS, FOREIGN BEGGARS, DUB PISTOLS, MARC ROMBOY, LEE BRINX, DILLINJA, ANDY C and many many more. It’s certainly come along way from starting out as a stage at Glastonbury!
The nice people down at Glade have given us a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky reader! If you fancy your chances of winning two full 4-day passes to Glade Festival, all you’ve got to do is tell us;
At what UK Festival did Glade make it’s first appearance?
A) Keith Festival
B) Glastonbury Festival
C) Reading Festival
If you think you know the answer, email it to email@example.com, putting ‘Glade Festival Competition’ as the subject line. Closing date for the entries is Monday 4th June @12pm. Winners will be picked at random and notified by email (terms and conditions below).
Glade takes place at Houghton Hall, near King’s Lynn, Norfolk June 14-17th
- Winners must be 18 or over
- The prize is 1 pair of tickets allowing access to the full 4 days of the festival. Winners can arrive on any day
- Winner will be sent their winning accreditation by email along with details
- Winner must provide full name and correct email address
- The winning passes include free access to the festival and campsite. Winners must provide their own transport to the event and camping gear
- Festival organisers reserve the right to admission as per general terms and conditions found on the website
- We strongly advise winners to visit the website for travel, entry and general info about the festival
- Prize is not exchangeable for monetary value.
Tickets are still available to buy if winners wish to invite additional friends to join them. Winners will get a special official emailed letter of accreditation as the tickets.
MORE ON GLADE FESTIVAL